You Tube

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My everyday makeup routine

Hellooo!

How are you today? I hope you're having a nice day. Yesterday was my first day of school. Not really happy about that hhaha..But yeah what can I do haha...
I just want to let you know that I won't be posting that often from now on, because of school. There's probably going to be two posts maybe three each week (probably on Tuesday & Friday). I'll try my best :) And please let me know what you would like to see in my next post. I need some ideas so help meeee :P

For this post I wanted to write about my everyday makeup routine. I would like to tell you what I like to use everyday. I really enjoy reading this kind of posts and I hope you like it as much as I do.

I don't use that much make up every day but I do use a little bit of it. 


First I start with my eyebrows. Eyebrows are seriously the most important thing to do when it comes to make up. I just can't go anywhere before I do my eyebrows. So they are the first thing I do when doing make up. First I comb them with my essence eyebrow styler in 02 HOW TO BE RUSSIAN (It's from collection Kalinka Beauty. Then there's the most important thing: my eyebrow pencil from Manhattan (it doesn't say which colour it is...sorry). I have quite light coloured eyebrows an that's why I use the pencil. I don't literally draw my eyebrow though. And please don't do that because it just looks weird if you draw them. I just go lightly trough my eyebrows to give them a little bit of colour. Then I'll use my essence gel so they stay in place and that's it. That's my whole eyebrow process. I forgot to say that I pluck my eyebrows every now and then. Not everyday but when I see that I need to do that I do it. 


Next thing that I use is my mascara. I use two mascaras. First one is Volumix fiberlast from eveline cosmetics (I talked about it in my august favourites post) and the second one is from maybelline and it's the Colossal Go Extreme!. 

I sometimes like to use a eyliner (I'll use it if I'm not feeling lazy). I use the catrice one (also included in august favourites post).

Next are the lips. I don't use lipstick on everyday basis so I usually go for the Maybellines baby lips. And that's it.



For the face I just usually use some Terra Naturi concealer in 03 beige rose. I like to let my face to breath and that's why I don't use foundation everyday. But If I do use the foundation I'll use the Terra naturi one in 04 soft noisette. After that I would use Mannhatans compact powder in 01 naturelle (I have fair skin). For the bronzer I use Fleur de Sante in Romantic gold and the blush I use is from Rimmel. It's in 002 Summer fever.

And that's it for my makeup routine. I don't really use that much makeup because of school. But If you would like to see night out makeup routine or my face routine let me know. You can email me or write the ideas in the comments.

I hope you like the post and thank you for reading.
All the sociam media link are at the side of the blog. Please subscribe and follow :)

Byeeee,

xoxo



9 comments:

  1. The Rimmel blush is lovely and the highlighter just adds a subtle glow to skin! Lovely products :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post!
    I just followed you on GFC would you mind following back? Thank you so much! xx much love, Freya.

    http://freyablendell.blogspot.ie/
    Freya Blendell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like using baby lips. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post!Baby lips are great!
    xx
    Antonella :)
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete