You Tube

Friday, September 19, 2014

My skincare routine!

Friday, Friday, Friday, Fridaaaaaaaay! Well hello there Friday!
OK, I'll stop now. I think you can see how excited I am about  Fridays. And on Fridays there's always new blog post. I think the best thing to do is just to jump to the theme of this blog. I'll save my random talking for some another post .)


As you can probably see by the title of this post I'll talk about my skincare routine. First, my skin is not perfect. I have acne and normal to combination skin. I'm trying to get rid of acne and for that I'm using some products for acne. Right now this routine works for me and my skin is slowly getting better. Usually I'll first use my Himalaya Herbals purifying face wash for normal to oily skin. I really like using this face wash because it actually leaves my skin feelling soft and not dry. Few times a week I'll use Neutrogena visibly clear spot stress control peeling instead of face wash. After using one of these two products I'll use toner from Himalaya Herbals. It's for normal to combination skin and what's most important is that it doesn't containe alcohole. For now I think this is the best toner for my skin. It really suits my skin, I don't know why but my skin feels great after using it. Then I have to use moisturizer. The one I use is also from Himalaya Herbals (I love their products) and it's Acne-n-Pimple cream. I've been using it for two weeks and right now I'm loving it. My skin is complicated. I have hard time finding cream that my face won't breakout after using it. And I didn't get breakouts after using this cream. I couldn't be more happy about that and I think this is the product I will be probably using it for quite a long time. Main ingridients in this cream are lentil, barbados aloe, five-leaved chaste tree and silk cotton tree. Also, Himalaya products are said to be natural and I really like using more natural products for my face. OK, enough about the cream. Last thing I use is roll-on cream for dark circles. It's from My face brand. I forgot to mention that If I'm wearing make up that day I'll use a make up remover from Garnier. It's calming eye make-up remover for sensitive skin without alcohol, perfume and colorant. This make-up remover is my all time favourite and probably this is maybe 5th or 6th bottle already. I did try some other make up removers but this one works the best for me.



That's it for this post. I hope it's not to long for you. 
Talk to you soon :)

Byeee,

xoxo

                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment