You Tube

Sunday, September 28, 2014

What's on my phone?

I love reading and watching What's on my phone posts/videos and I tought it would be fun to do my own What's on my phone post. I really hope you'll like it.

Here's my screensaver. I thought I would show you that. It changes all the time.


Here's the first page. Here I have my most used apps. There the period tracker app, then there's Retrica (you know it's a must have for taking selfies), then I have Instagram of course. Next is youtube which was already downloaded originally. Then I also have Tumblr and Facebook. Of ourse I need a Twitter too (the link is on the right side of my blog).Then my phone really needs a clean master. I also downloaded VIne and Snapchat. Originally downloaded was also Gmail. Then one more app for Selfies is InstaSize. And for chatting I have Messenger and Viber. At the very end I have Calls, contacts, sms, camera and a menu.


On my second page I have my alarms so I won't be late for school. THen a light in case it's dark. Shazam app is needed and then there are game apps. I think we all had that time when we were obsessed with Flappy bird and Candy Crush saga hahah. I don't se this apps anymore but I just can't delete them. You know the struggle.

Then  I have my Calendar.

And here the last page which I don't really use. I have a gallery, emoji smart keyboard and some other weird apps I don't use.

That's it for this post. I really hope you like it and let me know what you think.

Byeee,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment