You Tube

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Review: Lady Gaga Fame perfume

Helloooo!

Friday post is here little bit early. I won't have internet for two three days and that's why I had to post this little bit earlier. I hope I will manage to post twice a week. I decided that I will be posting every Tuesday and Friday and maybe an extra post sometimes. It depends how much work I'll have to do for school. But I'm going to try my best for you guys.

I have a review. If you will like this post tell me what you want to see a review on next. Today I'll be reviewing a perfume from Lady Gaga. I know it's been a while since this perfume came out. I'm a little bit late but better late than never, right?



As you already know the perfumes name is Fame. I like the name. It's this black fluid and at first I was like whaaat? Like, ok that's not true. It can't be black. It will leave stains on my clothes. But no! It actually doesn't. I really really like that it's black. I love black and the colour makes this perfume even more interesting. I tried it in the store and I really like the smell of it. I was like: "I'm gonna try it and see if I like it". I bought the middle one: 50ml (=1,7 fl.oz.). 
Of course I had to try it immediately and OMG. It smells AMAZING. I wore it all day just to see how long can it last. And honestly it's long lasting. It stayed on me for the whole day and the smell is still there. I got a few compliments on it and that's how you know the perfume's great. I would definitely buy it again and I recommend it to you. And it's not that expensive. It's somewhere in the middle. It's not cheap but it's not expensive.

Here it is a little bit more about the scent. On the packaging it says that there's tears of belladonna, crushed heart of tiger orchidea, with a black veil of incese, pulverized apricot and the combinative essences of safron and honey drops in it.
I love the description of the scent.

And the actual bottle: woow. It's stunning. The black pefume in a bottle with some golden colour on the top. It looks beautiful


Soo I really like this perfume and it's definitely one of my favourites. I'm glad I bought it.

Thank you for reading :)
Subscribe/Follow


Byeeee,

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I heard about this perfume and the packaging is so nice. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete