You Tube

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September favourites

Guys, I'm soo sorry i didn't post on friday. School has been kepping me so busy lately. I can't believe it's only one month and I already have so much studying to do. But don't worry I am writing posts for that times when I won't have time to post. I will try posting every tuesdays and fridays.

To the post theme. I can't believe todays last day of September. Like whaaaat?
Because it's over it's only reasonable to write a September favourites post. I do have some september favourites and of course i want to share it with you. 


My first favourite is lady gaga perfume. I won't talk about it much here because i do have a post about it. I did a review on it and if you want you can read it here.



Next is my new nail polish. Love me some nail polishes. This is my new addition to my nail plishes collection (new nail polish collection post coming soon!) It's from Catrice and it's in 59 First Class up-grape. It's lovely colour for autumn and it deserves a place in my september favourites.


Next is my Acne-n-Pimple cream grom Himalaya Herbals. Also talked about it before (in my skincare routine) and you can read it here if you want.

Next favourite is Baby lips from Maybelline (of course). I think I'm talking about them in almost every post but I really like it.

Next are my essence eyebrow tweezers. They are amazing. I love them and designing my eyebrows became much easier when I bought them.

Then also in my favourites I had to include this nail thingy. I think you already know that that is but I'll tell you anyway. It's for making dots on your nails. Long explanation, right hahah? Well I really liked it because making dots is now really easy. 

And there's two only two makeup items left. First one is this brow pencil from Manhattan and second thing is Catrice smokey eyes pencil in 030 It's A Pleasure, Treasure! This pencil is absolutely amazing. It smudges perfectly and it's perfect for everyday make up. They both made a place in my  everyday make up routine.

Last but not least is the  Essence eye blender brush. It's soft and it does its job. It smudges everything perfectly.




That's it fot this months favourites. I hope you like it and tell what were your favourites this month?

Byeee,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment