You Tube

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

What is in my clutch?

Well hello there!

When I go out in the evening I take my clutch with me. It's lightweight, small and easy to carry around. Nobody likes to wear those big bags when go clubbing or go to the dinner. That's why clutches exists. I have some clutch essentials and I wanted to share them with you.

I also filmed a video What's in my clutch for this post. You can watch it here. And don't forget to subscribe :)




My clutch is from the store called Tally Weijl. I think I bought it a year or two ago. It's big enough to put all the things I need but still small enough to carry it around.



For the makeup I usually have with me a concealer, compact powder, my lipstick and baby lips. I feel like I'm mentioning baby lips in my every post hahah. Sorry about that but they are my current favourites Then for the lipstick I just have the one I'll use that day. Right now the one that I have in my bag is from brand called Makeup factory. I sometimes also have my lipgloss with me. Then the concealer is from Terra Naturi and my compact powder is from Manhattan in 01.

Next thing in my bag is my wallet which is from Mango. You know you need money sometimes. Then I have my keys so I can get in my house hahah and my phone. Can't go anywhere without my phone. I just feel lost without it.

Then I have some deo wipes and zhe sample perfume from Sisley. You know, in case you get a bit smelly. I also have some gum in case you have bad breath and pocket mirror if I need to touch my makeup a little bit.

Last but not least, I have some bobby pins and hair ties. I have this in all my bags because you never know when you'll need them.



I think that's it for this blog post. I really hope you like reading my blog, if so you can subscribe and follow me here and my other social media.

Byeeee,

xoxo

2 comments: