You Tube

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August favourites

Hellooo :)

Whaaaat? August is coming to an end? OK, I can't believe it. Where did it go? Like, seriously. This month went by crazy fast. This means school will start. This year is just going by too fast. Well enough about that. Because August is almost over that means I have to do my august favourites post. I haven't write about my favourites for a long time. So here I am, writing about my favourites. 




First my beauty favourites.

Revlon nail polish in 211 Charming

I'm going to start with Revlon nail polish. I love the shade of it. It's this pretty lilac colour that I just adore. And the coverage is quite nice. I was suprised with the quality in a good way. I definitely recommend it to you. It's in shade 211 Charming.


First thing that's on the picture is my favourite mascara. It's from brand called Eveline cosmetics. OK, so this mascara it's just perfect. It's black enough plus it separates your lashes. It also makes your lashes look full and natural. And you don't need fake eyelashes if using this mascara. That's why it's one of my favourites.

Next is my all time favourite liquid eyeliner from Catrice. If you want this cat eye look, that's the eyeliner you need then. With it you can make any line you want-thic or thin. The line is going to look perfect. What I also like about this eyeliner is that it doesn't smudge, it stays on all day and it doesn't look sheer. It's really black.

Then I have this Manhattan Intense lip & cheek balm. It's 2in1. That's a big plus for me. The one I have it's in 002 Fly me pretty. It's this strong pink shade. Why I like it? It's not sheer, it's really intense and it seriously stays on no matter what.

Last favourite makeup thing is my essence eyeshadow & eyepencil. Again 2in1. It's in this really pretty beige shade. It's sparkly. It's in 07 Whipped white frosting. It's waterproof and it says it's stays on no matter what. And actually that's true. It smudges perfectly and stays on for quite a long time. I pretty much use it everyday.

Here are the swatches of the lip balm and eyeshadow



L'occitane hand cream, essence deo wipes, Marseillais conditioner

Next two favourite things are Essence deo wipes and L'occitane red cherry hand cream. Well the deo wipes are really refreshing and I just simply like them. Then the hand cream. It's super great. I tend to get quite dry hands and this cream works its magic. My hands feel super soft after using it. Plus they smell great too which is a big yes. And it also has a little bit of shimmer in it which looks cute.

Then one of my favourites is this hair conditioner by Le petit Marseillais. I love it. It has honey and shea butter in it. It leaves my hair super soft (and I have really dry hair). You just have to leave it in your hair for 1 minute and the rinse it off. I love it.

The fault in our stars

And finally some random favourites. For this month I have two random favourites. First is The fault in our stars book. OK, like seriously this is such an amazing book. I won't give spoilers here in case you haven't read it yet. But you should read it, just sayin'. Trust me, you'll love it.

Nike Free 5.0

And sevond thing is my Nike Free 5.0 shoes. OMG like this shoes..i just can't...they are soooo amazing. I love them. I seriously wear them all the time. They are perfect for running. They are so soft and so easy to wear. I don't know how to explain how they feel on your leg. They feel light. I think that's the right word. But trust me they are worth the money.




I hope you like todays post. Let me know what else you want to read about in the comments.
Thank you for reading. Please subscribe & folloe me on bloglovin and twitter.


Byee,

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I like The fault in our stars too and those Nike shoes look really comfortable. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete