You Tube

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Wishlist #1 (Fall edition)

Hello, hello! How are you today? Monday is over, finally. It's already Tuesday and Friday is slowly coming. As promised here is my Tuesday post. I kind of ran out of ideas and in the last minute I wrote this post. Honestly I didn't have much time because I was studying. But I can't leave you with nothing so I got an idea for this post. I do have some wishes and I want to share them with you. Actually I should call these wishes fashion wishes since they're fashion related. OK, enough of talking.
Fall wishlist

*I don't own any of this pictures. They're from polyvore, site from where I created this set.

                                        


So there are a few things I would like to have. First I would love having a YSL lipstick. And right now I'm more into dark red lipstick colours so that's the one I would like to have. Next is naked 2 palette. I don't own any of them and I would like to try them out. For third thing I choose Armani watch and it looks beautiful. Then there's this perfect leather jacket from Balenciaga and last but not least Christian Louboutin heels. Yes, I want Christian Louboutin shoes. Girls like shoes. We always find money for new pair of shoes and I would love to add Louboutin shoes to my shoe collection.

That's it for this post. I hope you liked it :)

Byeeee,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment