You Tube

Friday, September 12, 2014

Rainy day essentials

Hello there!

How are you today? It's Friday, Friday, Friday. Finally. I hope you had a great week. 
Well because it's Friday I have a new blog post for you.
Lately it has been raining almost every day here where I live. I don't really like rain. I like it when I'm home drinking tea, covered with my warm blanket and watching maybe a movie or reading a good book. But when I have to go somewhere or maybe go to school or home and it's raining...that's when I hate it. Even though  I usually have an umbrella I still get wet. And who likes that? Then there's only one thing to do. Go home, have some tea and food, cover with blanket and read or watch something. For this occasions I prepared for you this post. Here I have some essentials for those rainy days when you just want to hide under your blanket.
But in case you have to go out on a rainy day I do have some rainy day inspired outifts. I also have outfits for staying at home.

Rainy day
Rainy days
Rainy days
Rainy days
Rainy days
Rainy days


Link for this collection is here.
*I don't own any of this picture. All of them were found on polyvore. Direct link to all of this things are here.

Thank you for reading. Please comment if you liked this post and subscribe :)

Talk to you soon!

Byeee,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment