You Tube

Saturday, August 23, 2014

What's in my school bag?

Helloooo!

Here is my new post. I'm really trying to post every week and for now it's going well.
For this post I wanted to show what's in my school bag. I do have some must haves for school and I wanted to show them to you.



As for my bag it's from Stradivarius. I love it because it's really big which makes it perfect for school. I use akta for writing and everything and akta it's quite big. Then there's all this little things that I "need" for school (I think girls will understand what I mean haha). But I think that all the things are must haves. Like we couldn't go anywhere without them. So that's why I need a big bag for school. 

Let's move to what's actually inside the bag. I'm gonna start with some staples that I actually really need. And that's my phone (I can't go anywhere without my phone, I just feel lost), my wallet (I have money and credit cards in there-the one I haveis from Mango), my keys so I can open my flat and my Stradivarius sunglasses. I always have sunglasses from a random store because I don't have to worry if they get destroyed.

Then I have my akta (for writing in school), then my akta planer (I feel lost without my planer) and my black leather pencil case from H&M. I love my pencil case (mostly because its black leather). It's small and just big enough to put some pencils in it. I think it was about 5€.

Then I have some beauty products in there to. I have my favourite mascara (at the moment eveline cosmetics mascara), my Terra naturi concealer and maybelline baby lips.
Then I always have my hand cream with me. Especially during the winter when my hands tend to get really dry. Right now I carry with myself the l'occitane red cherry hand cream. Then I also have a deodorant (in case I get smelly haha) and travel size perfumes form Sisley. Right now I am using a Nivea deodorant. And then I also have my deo wipes with me. They are from essence. I also have a pocket mirror in case I have to fix my makeup.
And then there are just some random things that I carry in my bag. And these are some bobby pins hair ties and nail file.

That's it. These are the things I carry in my school bag.

Thank you guys sooo much for reading. Please subscribe to my blog and my youtube channel. All the other links are on the side of my blog. So follow me there :)

Byeee,

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I carry a lot of similar things around school that you have in your bag! I always carry concealer and baby lips - you will never know when you will need it!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. Baby lips are amazing :)

      Delete
  2. Great post, really got me think about what I need to add to my college bag

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have a ot of stuff in my bag that aren't really necessary for school. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete