You Tube

Friday, August 22, 2014

My back to school makeup staples

Hiii!

So here it is: a proper post for my blog. I know I've been apologizing a lot lately but here it is again: soo sorry.

But to apologize for that here is my new blog post. I know that summer is coming to an end and we have to go back to school...arrghhh...I know how you feel trust me. I don't wanna go to school neither believe me. Like who wants to study again all those things that we don't even care about, right? haha...No, don't take me seriously. You HAVE to study because you actually need good grades for your future. 

Soo because we are going back to school I wanted to show you some of my makeup staples for school. You know just to feel a little bit prettier we need a little bit of makeup sometimes (but trust me, for being pretty nobody needs makeup, wear a smile-don't forget that!!)

Back to staples hahah. Well I do have some faves for school. I don't put that much makeup on my face. Just some mascara, some baby lips and now and then some concealer. Oh and I do love painted nails. So I do have my nails painted pretty much all the timeeee (Which is totally nooot good). But for the makeup I do use sometimes eye pencil or eyeliner since I don't use an eyeshadow.



My favourite mascara at the moment is from Eveline cosmetics. I absolutely love it. It separtes my lashes and it looks really natural.

Then for my lips. I usually use this two baby lips or my labella. And that's it.

Next is my Terra naturi concelear. I don't like to use fondation even though my skin doesn't look perfect. I just think it makes it even worse. So If I have a big pimple I simply use a little bit of concelear and that's it.

As I said earlier I do use an eye pencil or eyeliner if I don't feel lazy that day :P Actually I use eyeliner If I have time (I'm usually late becasue I like to sleep a little bit longer hahah). So my all time favourite eyeliner is this one from Catrice and my favourite eye pencil is also from Catrice.


And I think that's pretty much it for my makeup staples for school. Hope you like this post.
Please subscribe to my blog, youtube channel. You can also follow me on twitter and bloglovin. All the links are at the side of the blog.

Thank you for reading guys :)

Byeee, 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment