You Tube

Monday, August 25, 2014

VMAs 2014

Hellooo!

As you already know VMAs 2014 happened last night. Finally, right?
Every year I go trough all these pictures of best and worst dressed. I love seeing all these amazing outfits (and wishing I'll be there-I'm sure all of you want that hahah).
Well I got and idea I could show you some of my favourites in this quick post. I won't show you all of my favourites because then there would be to much pictures. This year there was lots of amazing outfits and honestly I couldn't decide which ones I want to include in my post. After a long time I did pick some of my favourites. 
Soo check out the pictures I included in the post and let me know in the comments which ones are your favourites bc I really want to know.

Well I alraedy can't wait for VMAs 2015 hahah :)


Jordin Sparks


Miley Cyrus in Maison Martin Margiela



Rita Ora in Donna Karan Atelier


Kendall Jenner in Balmain



Jennifer Lopez in Atelier Versace



Demi Lovato in Lanvin


Chanel Iman in Balmain



That's it. I hope you liked this post. Subscribe, follow :)

Byeee,

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. J Lo and Kendall, the best! x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/all-black-leather-grey.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Facebook: Thestylemmma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Kendall and Demi look amazing!
    Caroline x
    seekingellejay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete