You Tube

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

First day of school...

Hii my lovlies!

Currently it's late at night, i'm sitting in my bed with my laptop on my knees, in my PJs and I'm writing this post. Honestly for today I had prepared another post (August favourites) but instead of that I wanted to post this. Something that's a little bit different. I just felt like I need to write this. Soo here we go.
I know that for somebody school has already started and this post is kind of late for you...but better late than never, right? For me school is starting next week, on Monday. Couldn't be more happy about that (just kidding). I'm kind of scared, because it's going to be hard. But I shouldn't think about that. I'm going to see my friends again, lot of exciting things will happen. And that's what you should think too. 
For those who are starting new school. Don't be afraid. Trust me. Personally I was soo scared, like really scared for my first day in new school. I was thinking: what if it's going to be too hard for me, what if I won't make friends, what if....and so on. But seriously that was unnecessary. I was scared for nothing. I did meet new friends. Sure the friend circle will still changed trough high school. But I did find some friends I really enjoy being with. I did go trough all of this tests. There was some bad grades but there were good grades too. Just do NOT stress over that. It's just not worth it. I wish I didn't but I know this now for my next year in high school. 
Next thing I want to tell you it's BE YOURSELF (because everybody else is already taken...it's true haha). Like really. Just be yourself. I need to tell myself that too. Like I'm still stressing over what will people think about me and so on. But it's just not worth it. At the end of the day you'll never going to see this people again after high school. Why would you care what they think then? Even I don't know the answer. But I am trying to not care and stress about that and neither should you. 

Soo what I wanted to say it's just that you'll get trough everything. You'll be just fine on your first day. Trust me. Don't try to be perfect and please everyone. Make yourself happy because that's really the only thing you should care about.

OK, I'm going to end this right here. I think that this post is already too long, so sorry about that :)
I just hope that you read all of this (let me know in the comments if you did).

Thank you and I promise you that next post will be beauty related :)


Byeee,

xoxo

2 comments: