You Tube

Friday, August 29, 2014

Back to school outfit ideas

Hellooo!

How are you today? Today I have another back to school post for you. I'll stop mentioning school soon haahah. It's mentioned in my every post, I know. I just really wanted to do fashion related post for you and school was perfect reason for this. I wanted to give you some ideas on how to dress you know for those first weeks when you're actually still trying. Because let's be honest: after few weeks we don't actually really care anymore about being everything soo perfect.
Well back to the outfits. I used polyvore to create some sets and I post them here in the post. You can go trough them and let me know in the comments below which outfit you like the most.
I tried to not use heels or sth that's not really appropriate for school (i know some of you have rules about that). Well enough of the chit-chat let's move on to the outfits.



(Just click on the arrows to see all the other outfits)




Let me know if you want to see more of this kind of posts. I hope you like this one.

Thank you for reading. Please subscribe, it means a lot to me and that's how I know if I should continue writing. All the social media links are at the side of the blog.

Byeeee,

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I love everything - especially that sweater and those jeans, gorgeous, casual and perfect for these months when it's not freezing yet! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete