You Tube

Friday, January 30, 2015

First impression: Revlon Colorstay pressed powder

Recently I ran out of my mannhatan powder. Since my local drugstore is not selling it anymore I had to find a new to me powder. After a long long time of searching (you know how long it takes to find sth you like, right?) I finally decided for Revlon Colorstay pressed powder. I didn't read any reviews before buying it. I just choose this one and will see how it will suit my skin. 


When I opened it I relly loved the packaging. It has a mirror and a sponge. It is plastic though but who cares. The price was I think 13€. In Europe the price of make up is slightly more expensive than it is in America.






This powder is promising to stay on for a long time and to control shine for up to 16 hours. Let's say that is promising quite lot. I do get oily on my forehead and my cheeks. I also have acne so I do want a good coverage.

I applied the powder with my powder brush.

I had this product on for about 8 hours, I have to say that the application is quite nice. You don't look like you have a mask on your face. The powder actually stays on your skin. It is quite long lasting. But I have to say that it doesn't give a full coverage. It's light coverage but it isn't promising a good coverage so I can't blame it for that. Other than that I quite like the product. If your looking for a light coverage and a long lasting pressed powder buy it.


Thank you for reading. If you like this type of posts please tell me in the comments.

Byeee,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment