You Tube

Saturday, January 10, 2015

2014 favourites

I do have some 2014 favourites and it is only right to show them to you on my blog. I hope this post is interesting for you and you'll be enjoying reading it.
I won't be describing each thing because I did write everything about them in my favourites posts.


Nike Free 5.0
These are the best running shoes ever. They are even amazing at putting an outfit.


L'occitane Cherry hand cream with glitter
I honestly love every hand cream from L'occitane. They are my holy grail product.


Volumix fiberlast Eveline mascara
One of my favourite mascara. I mentioned it in one of my favourites post few months ago and it's still my favourite. It separates my lashes and it's very black.



Lady Gaga Fame perfume
I have to say that this is the best perfume I ever had. It stays on for such a long time + it smells amazing.


Deborah Milano Gel like nail polish
This nail polish is still one of the best nail polishes ever. If you have only one coat on, it will stay on at least for a week. Well, that's amazing, isn't it?


L'oreal Miss Manga
Well again a mascara hahah. OK, that's my favourite mascara. I did tell you everything in my favourites post so just go back and read it :)


Catrice matt eyeshadow palette
I got this for Christmas.This palette is seriously my favourite thing ever. I almost use it everyday. It can be used for day and night. It's pigmented and it's matt-PERFECTION. If you want to see any make up tutorial just tell me in the comments below.

So, what are yours 2014 favourites? 

Thank you for reading and don't forget to subscribe!

Byeeee,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment