You Tube

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Winter essentials



Maybe I am little late for that, but still, winter is still happening where I live. So maybe some of you will still be at least a bit excited about this post (tell me in the comments below if you are).

1. Nicke dark nail polish.




2. Nice smelling candle and a body lotion. My skin gets a little bit dry during  winter, so body lotion is a must have for me.



3. A cup of tea. I am a big tea lover. My cupboard is full of differents teas (you can't imagine how many bags of tea do I have hahah).



 4. A beanie and gloves. It's cold outside and If I really need to go out (if I really really need), then this is a must have for me. (gloves-H&M / beanie-Tally Weijl)




5. Of course baby lips are important. Nobody wants to have dry lips, at least I don't like that.

More essentials:
  • a good show to watch (maybe Gossip girl, Arrow, The vampire diaries...)
  • Nice fluffy blanket
  • Fluffy socks (my favourite)
  • maybe some cookies and chocolate 
  • parka, coat...sth soft, comfortable and warm for going outside

That's it. I could go on and on, but these are my main and most important essentials for winter, what are yours? Tell me in the comments down below. I always read and respond to your comments, they really make me happy.

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and follow me on my twitter.

Byeeee,

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment