You Tube

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Little beauty haul

I have never posted a haul post. Saaay whaat? This is not acceptable so here is a beauty haul post. If you like this post tell me in the comments and I will do more of them.

I went to our local drugstore and bought some beauty products.



First thing I bought was this Elicina cream. I needed a moisturizer and sth for my acne. I heard about this cream all the great things and I wanted to try it myself. If you want to hear more about it tell me in the comments,




I also bought a pressed powder from Revlon. I am writing a first impression post for this product so you'll read more about it in my next post.
.



 Next two things are probably my favourite. I bought two nail polishes from Deborah Milano. This is my absolute favourite nail polish brand. These nail polishes stay on more than a week. And your nails really do look gel like.



I also got new lipstick from Max factor. This is my second lipstick from this range. They are amazing I just love how long lasting and pigmented they are. As you can see I've already tried it on and I've been wearing it ever since I bought it. The colour I got is Burnt Caramel 745-




I also got new eyebrow powder from Essence and new Blistex lipbalm. My lips are really dry right now so I really needed great caring lip product.


I also got Nivea deodorant in Powder touch. And the last thing I got is Casting Sunkiss gelee from L'oreal. It's a gelee that makes your hair become lighter. I really want those summery light hair that you get from spending time on sun in summer. And I really hope that this product works. So do not disappoint me L'oreal.



That's it for this post. I really hope you like hauls.

Byeee,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment