You Tube

Monday, December 1, 2014

November favourites

Can't believe it's December already. I can't tell you how excited I am. Christmas is coming which is my favourite holiday. All the food, presents, spending time with family and friends... But we have to say goodbye to November with November favourites. So here are my favourites and don't forget to tell me which were your favourites for last month.


This is one of my favourite autumnm nail polishes. The colour is beautiful and it really does look like gelish nails. It really shines and it does last for long time.


Perfect candle for cold days. It smells amazing, The smell is apple and cinnamon. It's not expensive which is a big plus. Btw who doesn't like a nice smelling room?


OK, I'm gonna be honest with this mascara. At first when I bought it I thought I'm going to hate it. Seriously. Because the wand (I forgot the word for this) it's really..i don't know..soft, it's moving..it's flexible. But when I tried it I forgot about that. My lashes look perfect and long with this mascara. I would really recommend it to you.


Well when I bought sth in L'occitane I got this tester for body cream. At first when I applied it to my skin it didn't smell that great. But after only a minute or two...OMG!!! It smelled perfect and sooo amazing and beautiful. And my skin felt really soft after using it. But I just can't forget about the smell. I'm going have to buy the full size.

 
The most amazing perfume in the world. Smells perfect and it's long lasting.

Another body lotion perfect for winter. It is deepcare and it smells great. It dries quickly too. 




And that's it for this post. Thank you for reading!

Byeee,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment