You Tube

Monday, December 1, 2014

#GlamChristmas ep.1-CHRISTMAS DECORATION

I can't believe! I'm so excited about the episodes I'm doing this year and even more about Christmas.
Christmas is my favourite time of the year and I hope yours is to. I hope you're gonna like these episodes. I will be posting other posts to so don't forget to subscribe to my blog to see when I post sth new.

So for this post I've prepared some pictures of my christmas decoration. On the pictures you could see how I decorated my room and added some little things to other rooms. I have to say that this isn't all though. My family is still adding some decoration all the time and the big tree in the living room still needs to be decorated. We do that near Christmas. I will post the picture though in some other post.

Well here are pictures.












That's it!
Don't forget to tweet #GlamChristmas and mention me in your tweet!

Byeee,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment