You Tube

Saturday, December 27, 2014

#GlamChristmas ep.3-CHRISTMAS! OPENING PRESENTS and more

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Can't believe it was Christmas two days ago! It came so fast and new year is only week away. I'm still getting this that this year is coming to an end. 

First of all, how was your Christmas (tell me in the comments below)? Mine was great. Lots of good food, spending time with my family and opening preseeeeentss, yeeeey! I can't lie, I am excited about present every year. They're not the most important thing, don't forget that, but I do like them.

For this post I'm going to show you what I got for Christmas this year. I'm not bragging remember that. I am beyond grateful for the presents I got. Let's get started.




This is gift from my little sister. She got mea L+occitane packet which includes cherry blossom shimmery lotion and hand cream.



Next thing I got was from my parents. It's Revlon scented nail polish in 090. It's perfect I've already tried it and it has perfect consistency. Next is this L'oreal lipstick from collection exclusive. It's in the darkest colour Laetitia's pure red. It's really pigmented and it's dark red. Perfect for winter.


This is probably my favourite gift for this year. I wanted rose gold watch for the longest time. I finally got it and I'm so tankful to my parents for giving it to me. It's by brand Lencia by Zlatarna Celje.


I also got a clutch from Parfois (it's classic black clutch perfect for the night outs). Next is Catrice absolute matt eyeshadow palette. The colours are soo pigmented. I've been looking fot this kind of palette for such a long time and I finally got it. Next is one of my favourite perfumes, it's by Bruno Banani.


This two nail polishes from Essie I actually bought for myself. I really needed it and I have all the nice things to say about them.


I also got this cute angel decoration for my room and lots of candies, for example Toblerone (one of the best chocolates in the world, trust me guys).


Thank you for reading and happy holidays.

Byeeee,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment