You Tube

Sunday, December 14, 2014

#GlamChristmas ep.2-BUYING CHRISTMAS PRESENTS

Hi guys! How are you doing? Half of December is pretty much gone already. I can't believe how fast is passing by, at least for me because I've been caught up with school lately. I hope you're enjoying and living every single day in December.

For this post I decided that the theme will be gifts. I know that buying presents for your closest can be quite stressful. At least for me is. That's why i decided to give you a few tips for buying Christmas presents.


1. MAKE A LIST
2. ASK YOURSELF WHAT THEY WANT (or what they've been talking about the whole year)
3. DO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING EARLY
4. TRY TO SAVE MONEY BEFORE CHRITMAS SHOPPING
5. ENJOY AND DON'T STRESS ABOUT IT


1. As I said make a list. Write down what you need to buy or try to get ideas before going to the store.

2. I think everybody are talking about what they want the whole year around. Try to remeber what was that or ask them tricky question to get know their wishes.

3. Yes, go to the store early. I'm almost done with the Christmas shopping. I have everything wrapped up already and I'm not stressing about that anymore.

4. We all know the struggles with money. Because of that try to save a little bit of money and don't spend it all on yourself.

5. ENJOY. You have to enjoy in Christmas shooping. Don't stress about it and asking yourself will they like this or what If they'll hate it. Yeah, don't do that.


I will be posting gift ideas posts to make you shopping a bit easier and after all just enjoy in it.
And here's the link to my first gift ideas post.


I hope this helped you a little bit. Don't forget that after all gifts don't matter, what matters the most is family and friends and spending time with them.

Byeeee,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment