You Tube

Sunday, October 6, 2013

September favourites

It's weekend already and as I said I'll try to write a post once a week. And here it is a new post on my blog. I couldn't post it sooner because I'd been away for the past few days. I was on a school trip so I didn't have a chance to write a post sooner. But I did say that I'm going to try to write a blog every weekend. 
This post is going to be about my September favourites. I can't believe that October is already here. I hope that October is going to be fun :) But now let's talk about my beauty and non-beauty favourites for September.

First beauty favourite thing is going to be my new jumbo sheer stick from Essence. It is limited edition and when I saw it I wasn't so sure if I should get one. Beacause it wasn't expensive I'd decided to get one. The one that I have is in 01 Pink me. It's from Be loud collection. It's a really nice pink colour and it is so glossy and it doesn't make your lips feel dry. And it also smells great. So I've been really loving it :)

A swatch of jumbo sheer stick 



 Next thing is also from Essence. It's a lipstick  in 07 Natural Beauty. I did write a first impression on this lipstick and you can read it here. You can read everything you want to know about it right there so I won't write it all over again here. All I have to say it's that I really like this lipstick and this colour :)





OK, there is another lip product in this months favourites. I guess I've been loving a lot of lip products lately. So it's lipstick again and it's from Make up Factory and it's in 233 Innocent Pink. I've just realized that I like a lot of pink lip products right now. Hahah well yeah, it's a pink lipstick again. But it is really nice pink colour and I love wearing it. But now that fall is here I'll need to stop wearing colours like this I guess. But yeah it is really nice colour and nice lipstick that It needs to be in my September favourites.


A swatch of the lipstick



Next are two nail polishes from Catrice. First one is this green nail polish in 250 I Sea You! and next one is this brown nail polish in 220 Lost in Mud. It's fall now and I think that this two nail polishes are perfect for this season and becasue of that they are in my September favourites.




Now it's turn for my favourite hair product of the month. OMG I love this hair proudct. It is Garnier Fructis Goodbye damage conditioner. It is perfect. I really did notice a difference after I've started using it. And it's not expensive. What more can you ask for? It's amazing. Probably I'll be soon buying all the other products from this collection too. This has really helped my dry hair to get healthier :)




Another beauty favourite of the month is Alessandro Bonne Chance Hand cream. I've got to say that I love it. It's amazing. It really helps my skin. My skin is not dry anymore and that's the point. It's amazing :)




Now that I'm done with my beauty favourites it's turn for fashion favourite (I don't know if it's really a fashion thing). Well my favourite are slippers. They are soo warm and cozy. Perfect for autumn and winter. They just make you feel warm and I just had to put them in my favourites of the month.

Don't they look cute? :)



This month I bought quite a lot of accessories and my favourite two for this month has to be this beautiful bracelet with heart and my Hope necklace. I've been wearing both a lot. They just look amazing. Both are from H&M.



OK, I think that that's it for my September favourites. I hope that post isn't too long for you. This are my favourites for September and what are your September favourites? Let me know in the comments :)

Thank you for reading, please comment and subscribe :) I also have Pinterest, Tumblr, Fashiolista and Bloglovin. The links are on the right side of my blog :)

Have fun :)





No comments:

Post a Comment