You Tube

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Haul

How are you? It's been quite a long time since the last post. I am sorry about that but I have a lot of school work to do right now. It's becoming more and more serious and harder and I have to study a lot. But the only thing I'm really excited is that next week are vacations. So definitely keep an eye out for a new post next week :)
Anyway, I can't believe it but this is my first haul post. I wanted to write a haul post for such a long time but I think this is the best moment to write it. I went shopping and of course I bought some new clothes. I went to Stradivarius, Zara, Pull&Bear, Sportina, Tally Weijl... These are all my favourite places to shop. Like I can't go out without a shopping bag especially in Stradivarius which is my favourite shop.

Few of my new things

First thing is from Stradivarius. I'm really sad that I bought only one thing since they have soo many beautiful clothes in there, but I thought that I 've bought enough things for that day. Soo I bought this white sweatshirt whit print on it. It says "You only live once". It's amazing. I absolutely love it and I love wearing it. It's great material and it's soo warm.
Stradivarius sweater


Second thing are this dark blue jeggings from Zara. I already have this jeggings but in different colour. I've been loving them soo much that I had to buy another one. I picked this dark blue colour because I don't have any pants in this colour yet-and now I do.

Zara jeggings

Next store that I went to was Pull&Bear. This store is amazing. Everything that they had in it looked amazing. I got this jogging pants in beige colour. I do love wearing jogging pants and I think that you could creat some really cute outfits even with jogging pants. And these one will look amazing :)
Pull&Bear  pants


Next purchase were also pants. Actually leggings with leather on the side. I think that I have enough pants for a quite a long time :). Back to the leggings. They are black with leather and I've been wanting these kind of legging for such a long time and finally I found them in Sportina. They are from Tom Tailor denim and they are amazing. Imagine some cute outfits with this leggings.

Tom Tailor leather leggings


My next new thing is...you won't believe it but they are not pants LOL. It is this hat from Tally Weijl. Actually i'ts a beanieeee :). I 've been looking for beanie for such a long time but I couldn't find it. And then finally it came to our stores here. It did took a while for this trend to come in this little country but what's important is that it finally has came. And I am very happy. I can't wait to start wearing it (it's still warm here where I live).
Tally Weijl beanie with word Whatever on it


And that's it for this haul. I'm very happy that I finally wrote a haul post and I hope you like it too :)
Probably I'll also write a outfit post with some of this new purchases. Let me know in the comments If you would like to see outfit ideas post.
Thank you for reading. Please follow me on this blog if you want and I also have bloglovin :)


2 comments: