You Tube

Monday, October 7, 2013

George Bluney

Weird title of the post, right? I agree but that's the name of my favourite nail polishes from Catrice. And as you probably already guessed this post is all about this dark blue nail polish.  I just love wearing this colour on my nails and doing different nail design with it. Because I like this polish that much I've decided that I have to share this with you :) Nail polish is in the 915 George Bluney. Catrice nail polishes also aren't expensive and I really like them. I have quite a lot of their nail polishes.

Here is the picture of this blue nail polish:







And this is how my nails look right now. I wanted to have sparkly nails for this week but I didn't have time to do something special. That's why I did this simple nail design this time :)






Thank you for reading :)
If you want to see a post about nail art for beginners let me know in the comments. :)


1 comment:

  1. I really want to get my hands on some new polish! Love this colour too!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete