You Tube

Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall outfit ideas

Happy Monday everybody :). I know that not everybody like Mondays and because of that I wrote a new post. Now that fall is here I thought you'd like to see a fall fashion post. Maybe you need some inspiration for this season, at least I like reading blogs about fall fashion and looking for some inspiration. And because of that I've decided to put some outfits together and show it to you :) Why don't I just show you the pictures.
Oh and I forgot to say that I'll be doing more of this kind of posts but with my own clothes.

*All the pictures of the clothes were found on fashiolista. I also have fashiolista profile and you can follow me here :)

Outfit #1
I really like this outfit. It's one of my favourite. It's pretty much black and grey but this denim blouse makes this outfit not that boring and dark.


Outfit #2
This is girly-casual outfit. There is sweater and scarf that are essentials for fall, jeans that everybody should have, casual black all stars (everybody loves converse) and a spike bracelet that makes this outfit more interesting. 

Outfit #3
Third outfit is perfect for going out. You only need to wear black tights because it is a little bit colder in the fall time. It's simple black and gold outfit and I absolutely love it. 

Outfit #4
Another outfit for going out. If it's already that cold in your country you only have to add black tights to this outfit and ankle boots.

Outfit #5
Another casual outfit, also perfect for school or shopping. I do love casual outfits in which you feel comfortable but stylish at the same time. There is sweater that will keep you warm in cold days and a scarf to match. There are also grey jeans that are perfect, and of course comfortable Dr. Martens. And cute flower earings to make outfit more girly.

Outfit #6
OK, I love this shoes. I have to say that I am also an owner of this kind of shoes and I love to wear them. They make every outfit perfect. And this ombre cardigan is perfect and the only thing you need to add is simple white top or shirt and some jeans. You can also add infinity scarf in white colour or some accessories and that's it.


I hope you like all the outfits. Let me know in the comments which outfit is your favourite :)


Byeeeee


4 comments:

  1. Hi! Love outfit #3 would look lovely for a night out! I've got a pair of those shoes! They're my favourite! Just followed your blog, would be great if you had a little look at mine and maybe a follow? :)
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just followed you and thank you for following me :)
    Love those shoes, they look amazing :)
    Kristina x

    ReplyDelete