You Tube

Thursday, September 19, 2013

First Impression: Essence Lipstick

 Hiiiiiiiiii!

I'm back with a new post. :)
I can't believe that August is over and September is here. I'm not happy that summer is over and this warm sunny days are gone, but I am excited to wear sweaters again :) I'm big fan of fall fashion, soo I am pretty excited for fall but I will miss summer. School is starting again and I just want to wish good luck in a new school year to everyone :)

Now about this post. I am doing my first ever first impression post :) 
I am writing about Essence lipstick in 07-Natural Beauty. First I've got to say that I am quite a big fan of Essence cosmetics but not that big fan of their lipstick. I do like quite a lot of their other products but not lipstick. Then I saw this lipstick from their new collection and I said I should give it a try-and I did. 
I've got to say that the colour is absolutuly gorgouse. It is a really pretty colour so I was pretty excited about this product. I forgot to say that this should be a longlasting lipstick soo we'll see how long did it last :)




I love the colour of this lipstick.

I've applied the lipstick at 10:40 am and this is how it looked:


At 12:30 am it looked like this: 

 And at 2:15 pm it looked like this:

Lipstick didn't last that long as it should. But this is not some expensive lipstick so I pretty happy with it. I really like the colour of it and I would probably buy it again. It did last for some hours (about 4 hours) and thats quite good.

I really hope this post helped you and that you like it :) Let me know in the comments below If you would like to see more of this kind of post :) and don't forget to subscribe to my blog :)


TBT: This is picture from my vacation 2013. I miss sea and beach but fall is going to be great too :)
(I'm wearing Stradivarious denim jacket, Only shorts, Mass sandals and Tally Weijl clutch)


Byeeee,








2 comments: