You Tube

Monday, July 22, 2013

New blog name!

Hiiiiiiiiiii!

This is gonna be really quick post. I just want to let you know that I have changed a blog name. It's not GlamNailsAndFashion anymore. I've been thinking about it a lot and it just didn't sound right. Soo I was thinking about new name and I did have about three options. But in the end I've decided that my new blog name is going to be GlamCouture. This name is perfect :D I just love it and it sounds perfect for me. Soo from now on this blog is called GlamCouture but the theme is still the same. We will talk about fashion, nails, make up, travel inspiratons.... 

Soo that's about it. 

Tell me in the comments what do you think about the name and I'll talk to you next timee :D


Have fun, byeeeeeeeeee

GlamCouture




No comments:

Post a Comment