You Tube

Friday, September 20, 2013

Autumn nail polishes

                                                                                 Hiiiiiii!
It's weekend already. I am always soo excited about weekends and the only thing I can think about is that I can sleep waaay longer in the morning than I can during the week. I can catch up on my sleep and all the other things that I don't have time to even think about during the week. Soo that's why I am excited about weekend, you just have much more free time.

OK, enough about the weekends, let's talk about the theme of this post. I love autumn I just love colours that are typical for this season. I absolutely love painting my nails and right now I'm just over that bright nail polishes for summer and I'm ready to start using darker colours. And just for you guys I choose some of my favourite nail polishes for the autumn. I hope you like the colours I choose and let me know which colour you like to use for autumn :)

From left-right: First two are unknown polishes. I bought them in some random store. Next one is Revlon nail polish in 420 Copperglaze Platinum, the fourth nail polish is from Catrice in 250 I Sea You. THe fifth one is also from Catrice in 220 Lost in Mud and the last one is burgundy nail polish from s-he.

 The last one, this burgundy nail polish from s-he is my favourite colour for this season. I just love this colour right now so I love wearing it. It's one of my most used nail polish for autumn and I'm definitely going to buy some more burgundy nail polishes :) But at the end all of this are my favourites for autumn. :)

Byeeeeeee  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment