You Tube

Monday, February 9, 2015

Fashion inspiration: Christine Centenera

I LOVE fashion. I love shopping (I am a shopaholic). I love styling. Fashion is seriously my favourite thing ever. To sit, drink cup of tea and read fashion magazines. That is perfect me time. I love going through fashion magazines, reading outfit posts and watching fashion videos on youtube. I get inspiration for my outfits from everwhere I can. One of my favourite stylists is Christine Centenera. She seriously has an amazing style. I love pretty much all of her outfits. I think that one post on month would be perfect to have title Fashion inspiration. And this months fashion inspiration is of course Christine.














(I don't own this pictures. All of them were found on google-pictures)


I hope you like this kind of posts. If you want more of them comment.



Byeeee,

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment