You Tube

Sunday, November 23, 2014

#GlamChristmas

First of all so so so sorry for the lack of post. But please try to understand me: I have a lot of school work and even though this blog means a lot to me, it is hard to find some free time to write blog post. Honestly I don't want to post something that isn't perfect for me or I'm not completely happy with it. I want to make you happy with my posts and this isn't possible if the posts won't be perfect. I just wanted to let you know that I am trying and I am thinking about you guys. So I have a lot of new posts coming in December. I really hope you're going to like them. They will be Christmas themed though so I hope you like Christmas (as much as I do). 

Few of this new posts will have the theme #GlamChristmas. There will be an "episode" posted each week with different Christmas theme (ther will be other posts too, don't worry). But the main title is #GlamChristmas (well my blog does have a word Glam in the name so of course I have to name the posts #GlamChristmas). I do have some ideas prepared already but I would also like to here some of yours. So please let me know what do you have in mind for #GlamChristmas series in the comments below. You can also let me know what do you think of my blog in general in the comments.

Really, don't forget to comment :)

A huuuuge thank you for reading and following my blog. I'm really thankful :)

(and don't forget to #glamchristmas on twitter and maybe I'll follow some of you)

Have fun and see you next time!

Byeeee, 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment