You Tube

Friday, October 24, 2014

What's on my desk?

Well hello there! I'm so sorry I didn't post anything this past two weeks. As always the reason behind this was school. But now I have a little bit of time again for my readers. I'm preparing some posts for times like this. I'm trying my best. I'll try to post as much as I can,

For todays post I will show you how my desk looks like. It's nothing special but I thought it would be fun to show you how it looks.


The most important thing on my desk is my laptop. 
Then I have my scented candle, my Guess perfume, my Lady Gaga perfume and my handcream by Oriflame. I also have this cristal decoration with sand in it.

I also have my baby lips and lavender bouquet.


Then I have some cards for school and papers for school. I also have my pencil case and my three sunglasses. Then I have jewelry box.


This is my desk decoration: some cute pictures and my lavender bouquet.


That's it for todays post. I hope you like it.
Comment, subscribe, follow and thank you for reading :)

Byeee,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment