You Tube

Monday, May 27, 2013

Review: John Frieda-conditioner

Hiiiiii!

I haven't write for a quite long time. And I'm sorry about that. But now when summer vacation is coming and the last day of school is not that far away, I will have more time to write on my blog. I am excited about that. OK, now lets talk about the theme of this post. Recently I bought sample size of John Frieda conditioner Brilliant brunette. I have to say that I didn't use to be a big fan of conditioners. They just didn't do a great job. But this conditioner is great. I do like it. After just using it once it already made my hair fell soft. I am not using it for a long time but I will be using for some time I think. For now it is good so  I'll see how long I'm going to like it. Sadly I don't know the price of a full size of conditioner.

Here's a picture of it:


Comment about your thoughts about this product :)

Byeeeeeeee

GlamNails

No comments:

Post a Comment