You Tube

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

LONDON

Hiiiiiiiii!

Yesterday I was looking some old pictures and then I found my pictures from London. I was there I think in 2011/12 and I decided to bring some good memories back and share my pictures with you. I really liked my trip to London and I miss it too much. I just really love it. Everything was perfect and I will visit London again. It is one of my favorite cities. Soo take a minute and just look at my pictures :)



London eye



View from London Eye is amazing!











If you are in London you have to go to park! It is amazing!!!



This is all for now. If you want to see more pictures or maybe a London haul tell me in the comments.

Byeeee,

GlamNails

3 comments:

  1. Cute post~! I really like your photos~! Thats cool you got to go to London. Would you like to follow each other?
    http://colorloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) of course, I can follow you :) please follow me to :

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I've always dreamed of visiting London. :)

    xoxo
    Lexy
    http://lexyinspired.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete