You Tube

Friday, August 28, 2015

Empties (products I've used up)

It's been a long time I've posted something on this blog. I am very sad I didn't take some of my time to write something. I would say that I didn't have time, which is true, but still this shouldn't be my excuse for not writing anything for over a year now. But I am back!

So let me just start with this post.

There are many products I used over this period of time and I choose some of them to show you.



EOS lip balm-blueberry acai
Catrice liquid liner in Dating Joe Black

I am so sad that I have to say this but....I've used my EOS lipbalm. There's nothing left of it. Let's take a moment of silence for this tragedy. I think this says a lot about how much I loved it and that I am going to buy a new one.

There is also my all time favourite eyeliner from Catrice. I love it so much that I actually have another one in case sth happens to the one I am using at the moment.



Yes, I have a problem with mascaras. I have to many of them but what can you do. Mascara is the most important thing in my makeup routine and I am quite picky when it comes to choosing the right one. These are my all favourites except the Maybelline Great lash one. I didn't like it but I do like the one from Maybelline that is called Lash Sensational-my all time favourite mascara. I am also really sad about the L'oreal Miss Manga and Eveline mascara. Already repurchased them.


Hope you like this post. Comment down below, subscribe and make me happy :D


Byeeee,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment